How to view reporting and what it means
Step 1. View the performance of your listings by clicking on the Reports tab located in the top navigation bar. Then select Reports.
Step 2. From the Reporting page, you can view Total Impressions, Total Listings, Listing Click Through Rate (CTR), and Total Connections. A quick review of these metrics is below:
- Impressions: The number of times your listing appears on a loaded page on Boat Trader, YachtWorld, and/or boats.com.
- Listing Views: The number of times your boat detail page(s) are viewed.
- Listing Click Through Rate (CTR): The number of listing views divided by the total impressions.
- Total Connections: The total number of interactions with your listings (including email leads, phone leads, map views etc.).
Step 3. View all of your connections by clicking on the Connections tab in the reporting area.
Step 4. Below are definitions for each Connection type.
Website Referral: When a user clicks the Visit Website link on YachtWorld or the Go to website link on Boat Trader
- Save Boat: When a user clicks the Save button (heart icon) on boats listed on Boat Trader.
- View all inventory: When a user clicks the View all Boats from [Seller Name] link on YachtWorld or the See more boats from this dealer link on Boat Trader.
- Map View: When a user clicks the address provided on the Boat Trader or boats.com boat detail page.
- Print Listing: When a user clicks the Print icon on Boat Trader or YachtWorld or boats.com.
- Email Friend: When a user clicks the Email A Friend icon on Boat Trader or YachtWorld.
- Social Share: When a user clicks any Social Media icon on Boat Trader or YachtWorld.
- Click to Reveal Phone: When a user clicks the Call Now button on YachtWorld or boats.com.
- Email Leads: When a user clicks the Send Email, Contact Broker, or Contact Dealer button on YachtWorld, Boat Trader, or boats.com.
- Phone Leads: When a prospect calls your unique phone number provided by Boats Group, it is reported as a phone lead. Note: if you display a phone number other than the unique tracking number provided by Boats Group, we are not able to track and report those phone leads.