Understanding and Using the Google Analytics Dashboard
This Google Analytics plugin is displayed on your Dashboard and it enables you to track important data for digital marketing analysis, from all channels that are directing traffic to your website.
Step 1. Login to your Boats Group Website
Step 2. This feature will be located at the bottom of the Dashboard page.
Your website information will be displayed on your dashboard allowing you to measure different metrics. The data displayed on your dashboard is analyzed over a time frame (last 30 days). In addition to that, you’ll see the following metrics:
- Sessions: a group of interactions one user takes within a given time frame (last 30 days) on your website.
- Users: the total number of users for the requested time period.
- Page Views: a record of every time a page is viewed on your website.
- Bounce Rate: the number of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further.
- Organic Search: the traffic that arrives at your site through referring channels or another site that links to yours as opposed to traffic (clicks) from advertisements.
- Pages/Session: the average number of pages viewed by each user during one session.
- Time on Page: the average time users stay on your page.
- Page Load Time: the average amount of time (in seconds) it takes that page to load, from initiation of the pageview to load completion in the browser.
- Session Duration: the total duration of all sessions (in seconds) divided by the number of sessions.
If you would like to learn more about your Analytics Dashboard feel free to contact your Client Account Partner.