How to print a brochure from your inventory
Step 1. Select the boat(s) from your inventory that you will like to print a brochure for by checking the box(es) to the left.
Step 2. The Print button will appear on the top right. When ready to continue, click on the Print button.
Step 3. A new window will pop-up titled: Customize Print Settings.
Step 4. Begin setting up your print options by selecting the Primary Broker Contact you will like displayed on the brochure.
Step 5. To show your company logo on the brochure check the box below Primary Broker Contact. (by default, this box is already checked)
Step 6. Configure the next print settings on the right:
- Primary Office - select which office information to show on the brochure (if multiple office information exists in BoatWizard)
- Language - choose which language you would like the brochure in. You may select between 12 different languages
- Page Size - choose between A4, Legal and Letter.
Step 7. Select the style for the brochure from the 4 available templates. (Contact info and logo will appear on all templates)
- Multiple - includes a small sized photo, length, make/model, year, engine(s), location and price.
- Comparison - includes a medium sized photo, prominent header with make, model and length, a brief description of the boat, the boat name, year, and price.
- One Page - includes a large sized photo with 4 smaller sized ones, a brief description of the boat as well as the following information: make, model, length, price, year, condition, boat name, hull material, draft, number of engines, and fuel type.
- Full Page - includes an extra large photo with 4 smaller sized ones and the full description and specs of the boat.
Step 8. If you do not select a template from the previous options, you may select from the following Classic Templates. (similar to Multiple, Comparison, One Page and Full Page templates, contact info and logo will appear on these as well)
- List View Old - includes boat make/model, length, year, price, boat name, and location
- Brochure - includes a medium sized photo, boat make/model, length, price, year, condition, hull material, draft, number of engines, fuel type, and description
- Standard - includes a large sized photo, plus all details that the Brochure template has
- Brochure with Thumbnails - includes a medium sized photo with 4 smaller photos plus all the details that is included in the Brochure template.
- BoatWizard Classic - includes same info as the Brochure template with format being different. (i.e. main specs to the right of the main photo and description below it)
Step 9. Click Advanced Options to view and edit other settings such as additional contact info, which images to include, special details and other descriptions.
Step 10. Once you’ve selected the options desired, click Print at the bottom to see a preview of the brochure. (A new tab will open)
Step 11. Print the brochure by clicking the Print icon on the top right.
TIP: If you need to revise the brochure, go back to the Customize Print Settings window and adjust as needed.