Resources for Boat Dealers during coronavirus quarantine
During these challenging times, it's imperative that Boats Group does everything in its capacity to support our industry partners. For our Boat Dealer customers, amongst several other initiatives our team has taken, we want to publish content that will be beneficial throughout this unprecedented disruption of business. Please see below:
MARINE INDUSTRY STIMULUS
- Read the MRAA letter to Congress on stimulus priorities.
- Read the joint letter sent to Congress by MRAA, NMMA, and AMI.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEDERAL STIMULUS
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What U.S. Recreational Boating employers need to know
- Tax-Related Provisions in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Provided by the New Dem Coalition)
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- SBA Current Declared Disasters
- COVID-19 RELIEF for Small Businesses Act of 2020 (Updated)
- Association of Marina Industries
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association
- Massachusetts Marine Trades Association
- "Things to Consider" Podcast by Sam Dantzler and Tony Gonzalez of Garage Composites
- Link: https://www.buzzsprout.com/205564/3031885
- Description: Tony and Sam, two of the highest rated speakers at MRAA events like Dealer Week, discuss the precarious position we all find ourselves in, offering perspective, ideas, some proactivity and the opportunity to think in a different manner about how you can weather some of the storm.
- "Leading Thoughtfully and Effectively in a Crisis" by John Spence, John Spence Inc.
- Link: https://vimeo.com/397816608
- Description: Learn four areas of focus of the best leaders during times of uncertainty in this video by John Spence -- a leadership expert who has frequently spoken at MRAA conferences and prepared online learning for MRAATraining.com.
- "Make Fun Happen — Make It Safe — Make It Now — Make It Tomorrow" from The Profit Blog at Dealer Profit Services